- This sweet little sailboats on wheels in fresh summer color are able "sail" on any firm surface
- Includes 4 roll-along Yachts, each with one of Grimm's Rainbow Friends Peg Dolls in different colors
- Plenty of boats mean multiple children can play together on the imaginary "seas"
- Supports early motor development, and is an excellent addition to cities, town and villages in your child's pretend play toy "lands"
- Handcrafted in Germany, this heirloom-quality wood set can easily last many years with proper care
Your child is the captain of these vessels, as they sails the Seven Seas -- rolling along on any smooth surface! Included on board each is a captain of the ship, a total of four wooden sailors, each a different color, (as are each boat) for pretend play scenarios.
The Peg Doll Sailors have simple forms to allow children to supply their own imagination to decide "who" the dolls are. For instance, they can choose to make them male or female. Slightly older children will love using leftover ribbons or fabrics to craft their own "clothes" or hats for the peg doll sailors.
This toy is crafted by hand from sustainably harvested linden wood. All edges are rounded for safety, then finished with natural, certified non toxic water-based stains and pure, food-grade vegetable oil. All coatings are certified nontoxic and conform to stringent European (and American) toy standards, making them safe and suitable for children. Comes minimally-packaged in clear shrink-wrap.
Dimensions: Yacht Size: Length = 12cm (4.7 in), Height = 14cm (5.5 in); Peg Doll Height = 6cm (2.4 in).
Nestled in small-town in Germany and steeped in the rich European history of handcrafted woodworking and toy-making, Grimm's Spiel und Holz Design creates heirloom-quality, imaginative wooden toys loved by children (and even adults!) of all ages. Inspired by the philosophy of Waldorf education, Grimm's believes that creativity develops the imagination and free spirit.
Parents love Grimm's because these high-quality designs encourage exploration, out-of-the-box thinking, and open-ended, independent play. Their engaging colorful creations include a wide array of unique puzzles, building blocks sets, dolls, dollhouse furniture, stacking towers, baby toys and much more.