- 12 colorful pastel balls are safely strung together with strong, heavy elastic
- An ideal toy for baby's first grasping experiences (from 3 months & up).
- Made by hand in Germany; hard wood is from sustainably managed European forests; certified non toxic water based stains. No worrisome paint or lacquer!
- Babies love rolling the balls over each other & shaking them.
- Compact size makes it perfect for taking along in your baby bag; A perfect shower, newborn or 1 year birthday gift!
This beautifully-made Baby Beads Grasper by Grimm's Spiel & Holz is a tactile delight! The large colorful wooden balls are joined together by an elasticized heavy-duty string. The fun rainbow-colored balls on this grasping toy engage and entertain the littlest of babies, and you may find they even attract toddlers and older kids! Your child will enjoy feeling the smooth texture and exploring the contours of each natural wood ball. Babies love rolling the balls around, and shaking them too. Rolling the balls over each other is a soothing, calming experience -- an ideal tactile de-stresser; even adults find it soothing to manipulate! A perfect toy to take in the baby bag! Each Beads Grasper comes minimally-packaged in a small gift box.
Age: 3 months+ Size: 13cm (about 5 inches). Each ball is approximately 1 inch in diameter; this toy is significantly larger than similar items from other toy makers. And contains more beautiful colors, too!
Wood is an ideal material for a baby's first sensory impressions, as it has many different sense experiences. Bacteria cannot breed on wood. This is especially true for non-varnished wood, as all Grimm's items are.
Lovingly and sustainably made in small-town Germany by Grimm's Spiel und Holz Design, a company steeped in the rich European history of handcrafted woodworking and toy-making of heirloom-quality, imaginative wooden playthings loved by children of all ages. Grimm's is all about the rainbow, happy colors, creativity, and the imagination, and is inspired by the philosophy of Waldorf education. Their aim is to help children discover and develop their own creativity. Parents love Grimm's because these quality designs encourage exploration, out-of-the-box thinking, and open-ended, independent play. Their engaging, colorful creations include beautiful building block sets and puzzles, dolls, stacking towers, baby rattles/teething toys and much more.